Lagi akong pinapauwi sa amin para lang magluto nito. Main reason kaya ko pino-post ang mga recipe ko rito para sa susunod kapatid ko na lang ang magluluto. Alam naman na nila ang lasa kaya no need for measurements. Ma, Pa, si Azel na paglutuin nyo. Ang mahal ng pamasahe.
grated Queso de Bola
Tomato sauce, original flavor
chopped button Mushrooms
Salt & pepper
Dried Oregano Powder
Basil or Dried Basil
grated Cheese (preferably Eden)
- Cook the pasta as instructed on the package.
- On a separate pan, sauté onion in olive oil. Once translucent, add the garlic.
- Add the beef once the garlic has browned. Season with salt and pepper. Continuously stir til meat has been cooked on the outside.
- Make a well in the middle of the pan then add the tomato paste and stir til it turns dark red and doesn’t smell like raw tomato.
- Add the mushroom. Continuously cook and mix til the meat has browned.
- Add a cup of water and the beef cube. Scrape the bottom of the pan for fond.
- Add tomato sauce and a dash of worcestershire sauce. Simmer in low heat while preparing the bechamel.
- In a separate sauce pan, melt butter then add the flour. Continuously stir until the flour doesn’t smell raw.
- Add milk while stirring continuously. Add a dash of nutmeg and some grated cheese to taste. Season with salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- In a baking pan or dish, mix the pasta with the base sauce. Top with bechamel sauce and grated queso de bola.
- Broil in oven til cheese has melted and browned