YES! YEEEEEEEEES! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!
1/2 kg Shrimp
1 tbsp Butter
half small Onion, finely chopped
3 cloves Garlic, minced
3 tbsp Evaporated milk
6 salted Egg yolk, mashed
1-2 tsp Curry powder, to taste
Salt & pepper
crunchy fried Garlic, for garnish (optional)
Chives or green Onion, for garnish
1 cup Water
- Wash the shrimp thoroughly and cut the antenna.
- In a pan on high heat, heat up 1 cup of water with a dash of salt and pepper.
- Add the shrimp with constant stirring until it changes color. Drain the shrimp then set aside the shrimp and basically the shrimp broth separately
- In a pan or wok, add cooking oil and butter. Once melted, sauté the onion then garlic.
- Lower the heat then add the evaporated milk, salted egg yolk, and curry powder.
- Add the shrimp broth to loosen up the mixture. Season with pepper to taste.
- Set heat to high or medium high. Add the shrimp into the pan and continuously stir or toss.
- Once the shrimp has fully cooked and the sauce has thickened wherein most liquid has evaporated, it is now ready to serve.
- Serve with fried garlic and green onion on top.